Prep: 10 min, Cook: 5 min.
- 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 2 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 ounce taco seasoning, divided
- 11 ounces cod fillets, or white fish, cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1-1/3 cups shredded cabbage, red, green, or both
- 1-1/3 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 8 6 inch flour tortillas
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. taco sauce
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, and half the seasoning mix. In a medium bowl, combine cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and remaining seasoning mix; pour into large skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes. or until cod flakes easily when tested with a fork. Fill taco shells with fish mixture. Top with cabbage, tomato, sour cream mixture, lemon juice, and taco sauce.
Source: 5 A Day
Per serving: calories 503, fat 10.5g, 19% calories from fat, cholesterol 43mg, protein 31.9g, carbohydrates 68.3g, fiber 4.8g, sugar 5.8g, sodium 895mg, diet points 10.5.
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 1.0, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 3.8, Lean meat: 0.2, Fat: 1.0, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 0.0
view detailed nutritional information