Lower Fat Chicken Olé
Prep: 10 min, Cook: 15 min.
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 lb. corn kernels, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 lb. green chilies, chopped
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 lb. fat-free tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sauté chicken 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add next 5 ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. To serve, spoon over tortilla chips and top with cheese.
Per serving: calories 446, fat 7.1g, 14% calories from fat, cholesterol 68mg, protein 43.6g, carbohydrates 55.8g, fiber 5.8g, sugar 9.5g, sodium 1461mg, diet points 8.9.
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 2.4, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 1.4, Lean meat: 0.0, Fat: 0.8, Sugar: 1.0, Very lean meat protein: 4.4
view detailed nutritional information