Warm Potato Salad with Italian Dressing
Prep: 10 min, Cook: 20 min.
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1/2 cup light Italian dressing
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- 3 Tbs. cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional), or to taste
Boil whole potatoes in salted water 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse potatoes under cold water until just cool enough to handle. Drain again. Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces and place in a salad bowl. Add remaining ingredients and pepper to taste to potatoes. Toss lightly.
Per serving: calories 145, fat 3.2g, 19% calories from fat, cholesterol 2mg, protein 3.2g, carbohydrates 27.0g, fiber 2.8g, sugar 4.3g, sodium 246mg, diet points 3.1.
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 0.6, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 1.2, Lean meat: 0.0, Fat: 0.6, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 0.0
view detailed nutritional information