Fresh Spinach Salad
Prep: 15 min.
- 11 ounces packaged spinach salad, torn into pieces
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 3/4 large papaya, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3-1/2 Tbs. water chestnuts, sliced
- 3-1/2 Tbs. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 tsp. honey
- 3/4 green onion, minced
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. fresh dill weed, or 3/4 tsp. dried
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
Place first 7 ingredients in a salad bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well, pour over spinach mixture and toss well to coat.
Per serving: calories 186, fat 8.4g, 38% calories from fat, cholesterol 3mg, protein 5.6g, carbohydrates 25.6g, fiber 6.1g, sugar 15.2g, sodium 113mg, diet points 3.7.
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 1.8, Fruit: 1.0, Bread: 0.0, Lean meat: 0.2, Fat: 1.4, Sugar: 0.1, Very lean meat protein: 0.0
view detailed nutritional information