TriBeCa Grill's Quick Summer Bean Salad
Prep: 15 min.
- 6 ounces canned navy beans, or canned Great Northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces canned lima beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces canned pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 large red onion, diced
- 3/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, cleaned and chopped
- 2/3 cup plus 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbs. plus 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- dash of black pepper
- dash of cayenne pepper
- dash of salt (optional)
Mix all the beans, except the black beans, together in a bowl. Add the onions and peppers, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lime juice, Season with pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper to taste. Add the chopped cilantro and the black beans right before serving. Toss and enjoy.
Courtesy American Dry Bean Board.
Per serving: calories 600, fat 43.7g, 64% calories from fat, cholesterol 0mg, protein 13.4g, carbohydrates 41.8g, fiber 12.0g, sugar 8.3g, sodium 127mg, diet points 13.7.
Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 0.6, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 2.4, Lean meat: 0.0, Fat: 8.5, Sugar: 0.0, Very lean meat protein: 0.4
view detailed nutritional information